Complete Project Documentation
Why employ photo documentation for an entire building project?
Were those conduits really fire-caulked??
Questions like the one in this caption come up all the time. After a ceiling is installed, or a crawl space, attic area, or other cavity is framed in and covered by drywall. Do you have documentation of proper installations and building code & insurance compliance? Photos provide just that kind of peace of mind.
CJM Construction Consulting can provide the peace of mind that comes with whole project photo documentation. We can customize these services to enhance your building project process.
The Benefits of Project Documentation Photography
- Protect your asset
- Construction inspection, monitoring, & verification.
- Facility Management.
- Risk Management.
- Systems Location after construction is complete.
- Permanent project record.
- Achieve highest level of Quality Assurance/Control
- Remote Project Management.
- RFI Assistance with documentation & verification.
- Track your tradesmen & document timelines.
- Warranty Issues.
Please Note: Our fees for this service will vary depending on the scope of work and type of project; and can be directly related to the cost savings we provide through the management and coordination of our services. Please feel free to contact us for more information.